Contact Us

Thank you for visiting the website for Harding and Carbone, Inc.

We appreciate your interest in us, and encourage you to contact us if you would like to discuss our services, learn more about us, or have any questions. We welcome inquiries large and small, and look forward to lowering your property taxes.

You may reach us by phone, email, or click sign up now to get started today.

Email Us

Call Us

(713) 664-1215

Visit Us

1235 North Loop W, Suite 205, Houston, TX 77008


Frequently Asked Questions

When will I know the results of my protest?

Protests are typically completed within the months of May – September. Protests are handled as they are scheduled by the Appraisal District.

How do I apply for my Homestead Exemption?

To apply for a Homestead Exemption, you will need to fill out a Residence Homestead Exemption Applicaiton (Form 50-114). The deadline to file the Application is April 30th (late applications are accepted).

I just purchased a house what do I do?

Review the value on your Assessment Notice from the Appraisal District, if the value is higer than what you purchased it for there is a good chance you can save on your taxes. When signing up upload your closing statement and we will take care of the rest. We will also take care of filing or transfering your Homestead Exemption.

I protested my property myself and did not like the results, what are my options?

If you presented your protest in front of the Appraisal Review Board, you have the options to either file an Arbitration or a Lawsuit.

What is an Arbitration Hearing?

An Appraisal Review Board Decision may be appealed by filing for a Binding Arbitration (Appeal to the Texas Comptroller).

What is a Rendition?

A Rendition consists of equipment and inventory used to run your business. In Texas you are required to file a Business Personal Property Rendition by April 15.

Email Us

Have a Question? Contact Us!